Sunday, July 6, 2008

I've had five of my articles published on socalsportshub.com within my first month writing for them. Finally, I'm starting to get some feedback too.

My Fourth of July was uneventful as always. My girlfriend and I went and watched the fireworks that were listed as being shot from the Queen Mary. Well I live almost across the street from the Queen Mary so we went down to the beach around 8:45 pm and carved out our little spot on the sand. We had great seats to be able to watch the fireworks that we thought were going to come from or somewhere within the vicinty of the Queen Mary. Well at 9 sharp the fireworks started way over to the left of us. It appeared they were coming from Seal Beach. Still, it was nice sitting down there on the sand at nighttime, watching the fireworks show. We were surrounded by lots of people but it was still so peaceful. I love the beach at nighttime. Sitting there at that moment, I was the most relaxed I had been in a long time.

No comments: